As a Brightsight Project Manager you are responsible for managing the customers’ needs and meet project deadlines within agreed budget and time. You will work closely together with a lead evaluator who is technically responsible for the project. You are the central point of contact between the customer and the team, you identify risks, solve problems and drive the project forward. As such you are a key factor in the success of our projects. You will join our team of 10 project managers. Project budgets range from EUR 10.000 to EUR 500.000 and teams involve 2 to 8 employees. Most of our employees are professionals but you also have to deal with trainees who recently joined our growing company. As Project Manager you take responsibility for several projects at the same time, redefine running projects and guide our customers to meet the requirements of third parties which supervise our security evaluations.
We are looking for people with a bachelor, master or PhD in a technical direction (Electronics, Physics, IT, Mathematics) with a few years of experience in project coordination or project management in a dynamic environment. You are used to act in a technical environment and have experience in dealing with Project Management tools and (external) customers from different continents.
- Work which is a meaningful and inspiring experience
- International environment, both colleagues and customer
- We will invest in you, nourish you and value you
- Collaborating with experienced, knowledgeable, experienced colleagues
- A good work / life balance and a culture of respect and being successful
- Occasional international travel for e.g. customer meetings