SIGN UP NOW: the Fourth PCI Chinese Seminar in Hangzhou (27/28 July)
published on July 20, 2016
Sign up now for the fourth PCI Chinese Seminar! On the 27th and 28th the Chinese Seminar is held in Hangzhou, China.
The main subject of the seminar will be the difference between PCI4.1 and PCI5.
- The hardware evaluation changes from PCI4.1 to PCI5;
- The software evaluation changes from PCI4.1 to PCI5;
- The OP evaluation changes from PCI4.1 to PCI5;
- Android OS evaluation in PCI domain;
- Module 5 device management introduction.
For more detailed information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for signing up is the 25th of July.