We’re looking for a Groupmanager PM
published on September 14, 2020
The Group Manager PM is as Senior Project Manager responsible for managing complex and high risk projects (approx. 70% of your time) and for the operational management of the PM group (approx.14 fte) of Project Managers (approx. 30% of your time).
As Group Manager PM, you are responsible for:
- Leading the PM group as a professional project management organization
- the quality and development of the PM group,
- advising the board about hiring people and continuing job contracts,
- encouraging professional and personal development in general of all group members by examining, analyzing and evaluating their performances
- overall direction, coordination and execution of project managers to meet the Brightsight Project Management engagements.
- Leverage your management and leadership capabilities to successfully deliver to your group(s) plan, proactively identify and manage risks, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate to drive projects to successful completion, while exceeding customer expectations.
Brightsight is a project organization with over 500 projects per year for over 100 customers. Projects range of one man-week to several man-years effort and duration. All our projects are managed by one of our dedicated project managers. A project manager typically runs 10 -20 projects in parallel.
As Senior Project Manager, you are the leading example of professional Project Management
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Minimal Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience managing projects with multiple work streams and partners
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing to budgets
- Knowledge and experience managing complex high technical security projects
- APM, PMI, Prince2, CAPMM or equivalent project management qualifications and/or will be required within 12 months of joining the team
- Excellent presentation skills to a C-level audience focusing on technical solutions and business value
- English language skills are essential, an additional language would be an advantage
- Ability to convey expert knowledge of security assessments, processes and best practices
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Ensure that you, and the group you lead, are exemplars for the behaviors and standards expected for a number one security organization
- Be an active member of the Group Manager community
- Be a strong team player, assisting the overall team and your peers to achieve success
- You are passionate and skilled and will work closely with our Business Development team and Account Managers to satisfactorily plan and schedule project timelines to guarantee on-time delivery
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
THE JOB OFFER
- Work which is a meaningful and inspiring experience.
- International environment, both colleagues and customers
- We will invest in you, nourish you and value you.
- Experience in different departments and teams.
- A good work / life balance and a culture of respect and being successful.
- Occasional international travel for e.g. customer meetings is part of of the job
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
For more information, please contact Mark Balkenende, HR Manager, +31 15 2692500 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org*.