Who we are
SGS Brightsight is the largest independent security evaluation lab in the world, with seven accredited labs worldwide: Delft, Barcelona, Madrid, Meyreuil, Graz, Beijing and Taipei.
What we do
The schemes use our evaluation reports to issue product certificates stating that evaluated products comply with their requirements. A product certificate gives you access to the market you would like to serve with your product.
SGS Brightsight has a short evaluation and certification timeline to get your product to market in time. With our extensive list of accreditations, we can help you get multiple certifications with minimal additional costs.
Our commitment is to perform the most efficient security evaluations, as time to market is essential. To conduct our evaluations, we have more than 55 lab setups in:
- Side Channel Analysis
- Perturbation Attacks
- Reverse Engineering & Physical Attacks
- IT Vulnerability Analysis
With more than 170 security evaluators in different countries, SGS Brightsight has the capacity to complete over 700 security projects per year for over 100 customers worldwide. Our excellent relationships with 50 schemes result in:
- Quick turnaround of results
- Multiple certifications
- Reusability of results
Work with SGS Brightsight
- We balance the right level of security with time to market
- We provide a transparent planning process to minimise any risks during your evaluation
- We offer efficient security evaluations by reusing results or combining evaluations where possible
- We support you in determining the right level of security for you, using our evaluation reports to support your use cases with a clear and measurable ROI
- Our experts provide you with up-to-date information on market developments to further develop your capabilities in the areas of security technologies, regulations and standards