Build trust in your product and systems with independent security evaluation against recognized cybersecurity standards.
Cyberattacks are on the increase. Internet of things (IoT) systems offer multiple advantages but there are inherent cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
Independent assessment by a trusted third-party specialist shows diligence and demonstrates to regulators and end-consumers that your product or system conforms to defined standards, empowering better market differentiation and positioning.
SGS Brightsight cybersecurity evaluations
We offer comprehensive evaluation solutions for products, systems and apps against internationally recognized standards (ETSI EN 303645, NIST IR 8259A, NIST IR 8425, CSA, UK PSTI, IEC 62443-4-2, ISO 21434) and Radio Equipment Directive (RED) article 3.3 (d,e,f).
SGS Cybersecurity Mark
The SGS Cybersecurity Mark covers these and other standards, relying on self-declarations and compliance assessments to substantiate cybersecurity claims.
Evaluation can include:
- Verified self-declaration – customer statement addresses all requirements
- Evaluation of the standard (subset) – product meets all requirements of a defined subset of the standard
- Evaluation of the standard (full) – product meets all the requirements of the standard
What does the SGS Cybersecurity Mark include?
• Evidence of independent certification by a trusted service provider
- Information on standards against which the product was assessed
- Visual indication of level of assessment
- QR code linked to the online SGS certification database (ProCert)
What are the benefits?
- Differentiate and position products better in fragmented, global markets
- Traceability – access to certification data via the QR code increases end-use trust
- Demonstrate compliance and the level of cybersecurity protection to end-consumers
Certification is valid for a period of to ensure continued compliance. All certified products are added to ProCert, increasing transparency and enabling stakeholders to learn more about your product’s security, certification and its validity.