Devices that store secure data require protection on both hardware and software level. Thorough security evaluation on Integrated Circuits, software applications and systems is mandated by industry schemes and organisations, to protect sensitive data. Without certification, security products cannot be launched.
SGS Brightsight offers security evaluations and certificates on behalf of the major payment schemes and industry organisations to ensure the right level of security is obtained. These services are provided to IC manufacturers, (embedded) secure device manufacturers, card suppliers and service providers. SGS Brightsight can assure the turn-round time of product evaluations that the customer needs, because it has the most accreditations from industry organisations, the largest team of security evaluators and the most extensive evaluation equipment.
We are now based in Delft (The Netherlands), Barcelona (Spain) and Beijing (China). SGS Brightsight is a knowledge-based company. Our international team of experts stay up to date with the latest technologies and requirements to ensure the most reliable and efficient evaluation process possible for our customers. Our ambition is to grow our team to maintain our position as the world’s number one security lab, on both quality and quantity levels.
To help us with our ambition we are looking for a:
As a Sales Manager you will be our hunter for defined markets and products (in Europe & USA), raise awareness of the benefits SGS Brightsight offers and establish strong relationships with customers.
- Track and report leads, opportunities, pipeline & projects to ensure success
- Share proven strategies & tactics with the sales team to increase the turnaround and lead-to-customer conversion rates
- Be constantly on the lookout to improve our processes & compliance-related protocols
- Act as an influential brand ambassador both internally & externally
- Convince potential customer with excellent negotiation & communication skills
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales in FinTech, software solutions or similar
- Proven track record of solution selling. Experience in Security and Safety will be a plus
- Proficiency in English is a must. Other languages will be a plus
- Outstanding client handling & presentation skills: get customers excited about the solutions & possibilities offered by SGS Brightsight
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, PowerPoint & use to working with CRM systems such as Sales Force, Zoho etc.
- Commercially savvy, good judgement & think-outside-of-industry-norms-attitude
- Ability to quickly grasp highly technical concepts & to effectively distill technical and or bespoke industry information
- Thirsty for FinTech, agile working methods, high performance win mentality & fun-factor
- Strong networking skills
- Team orientation and team player instincts a must
We are dynamic. We are agile. We are in the Security Evaluation and testing business. Thrive in a culture of trust and exceed your own expectations. Over 160 employees from 30 different nations are routinely challenged to evaluate large-scale, highly complex technical products, software and solutions. New "family member" will be supported in pushing their boundaries in our creative and fun environment. Be visionary but focused, passionate but practical, structured but driven.
Your adventure.. starts here! Are you ready to make an impact? Please send an email including your resume to Mark Balkenende or apply via the button below.
SGS Brightsight is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and thrive on the differences between us, as it makes us a more dynamic whole.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract